- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect various types of information from you when you use the Service, as follows:
- Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. Voluntarily provided information may include your name, address (including your country), email address, billing and/or credit card information, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. If you elect to create an account on the Service, you will be required to provide your name, an email address, and certification that you are thirteen (13) years of age or older. By choosing to create an Account, you are voluntarily providing the information requested as part of the registration process. VR ADVENTURES also will collect demographic information that you voluntarily provide, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion.
- Information You Post on the Service. The Service may provide chat, forum or bulletin board tools to users. Information that you provide through the use of these tools will be available to the public generally. VR ADVENTURES has no obligation to keep private any information that you disclose to other users or the public using these functions. Users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information through the use of these tools/functions. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Service that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- Information You Share on Third Party Websites or through Social Media Services. The Service may include links to third party websites and social media services where you will be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these third party websites and social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these third party websites and social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the third party websites and social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those third party websites and social media services.
- Information We Collect in Connection with Virtual Reality Experiences. We may collect information about you when you participate in one of the walk-around or Virtual Reality Simulators and virtual reality experiences that we offer at virtual reality entertainment centers and other venues („VRECs“). We may collect photos or videos of you at VREC’s. We may also collect and save information you provide to us when you visit a kiosk at a VREC and may track your movement when you participate in a virtual reality experience at a VREC.
- You agree that before, during and after your participation in VR Adventures experience, you may be photographed or audio/video recorded at VR Adventures location by VR Adventures or someone acting on its behalf, or by other parties not under VR Adventures’s control such as other customers at the location. You agree that photographs and recordings of you (“Photos/Recordings”) alone or with other people taken at VR Adventures location, may be used and displayed in one or more of the following: at VR Adventures’s retail locations (interior/exterior), in social media and/or for other promotional purposes for VR Adventures and companies affiliated with the experience and with VR Adventures. You hereby consent to such creation and use of such Photos/Recordings without any further consent by you and without any compensation to you and agree that such activity will not constitute an invasion of your privacy or violation of your right of publicity or any other rights. You also agree that the Photos/Recordings shall be the sole property of VR Adventures, LLC and its licensees, successors and assigns.
- You agree that in the event of any use of Photos/Recordings by any third party not under VR Adventures’s control, or in the event of any unintentional good faith unauthorized use or disclosure of the Photos/Recordings by VR Adventures, its successors, licensees or assigns, their employees, officers, or agents or anyone under their control or otherwise acting on their behalf (collectively the “Void Parties”), you will hold VR Adventures Parties harmless from any claims or damages arising therefrom and hereby release VR Adventures Parties from any such claims arising out of such usage.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Providing and Managing the Service. VR ADVENTURES may make use of your information to assist in the operation of our Service and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may use your information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you through the Service. We may use the information we collect about you to personalize your experience when you use the Service. We also use the information we gather through the Service to help us better understand how the Service and our products and services are being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Service and our products and services to improve your experience.
- Communicating with You. VR ADVENTURES may also use your information to contact you in connection with the completion of surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that VR ADVENTURES may offer.If you have provided your email address to us, we may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us, which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further email marketing communications from us, or send an opt-out request to us at [email@example.com].
- Online Advertising; Tracking. VR ADVENTURES and third party businesses may use the information collected through the Service via cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to help manage online advertising programs. This information may enable us, as well as third party advertising services and other third party businesses, to track the actions of users online over time and across different web sites or platforms to measure statistics relating to marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience. For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, and what happens when you elect a do-not-track option, visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices. In addition, some third party businesses may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Do Not Track Requests: Your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that „do not track“ requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, VR ADVENTURES will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Service in response to any „do not track“ requests that we receive from your browser.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Employees and Third Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, vendors, suppliers and licensors („Service Providers“) who provide certain services or content to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information to perform these limited functions.
- Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies.To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (i) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (ii) we believe, in our sole discretion, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of VR ADVENTURES, other users, third parties and/or the public at large; or (iii) we believe that you have abused the Service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
- Content Providers and other third parties. We may share your information with carefully selected companies, including content licensors, distributors, and other third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example, we may share information we collect from and about you in connection with any other Virtual Reality Experiences.
- Aggregate Information. We may share information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- Third Party Marketing PartnersIf you opt-in to receive marketing communications from nonaffiliated third parties, we may, from time to time, share the information you provide to us with selected nonaffiliated third party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Our Affiliates. We may share some or all of your information with our parent company, business partners, content providers, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint venturers, or other companies under common control with us (our „Affiliates“). If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from VR Adventures, we may also permit these entities to use your information for their own marketing purposes. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our Affiliates for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out by emailing us at Robert@vr-adventures.com
- CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
The Service is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13) and VR ADVENTURES does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). Children under the age of thirteen (13) are prohibited from creating an account on (or otherwise become a registered user of) the Service, and children under the age of thirteen (13) are prohibited from providing any personal information of any kind through the Service. VR ADVENTURES will allow children under the age of thirteen (13) to participate in some of the walk-around virtual reality experiences and simulators that we offer at VRECs, but only after receiving affirmative consent from the parent or legal guardian of such child. If a parent or legal guardian consents to a child’s participation and provides personal information regarding such child, we will track the child’s movement when he/she participates in a virtual reality experience at a VREC and will collect, share and use such information in the same manner as described for adults in this policy.
VR ADVENTURES uses commercially reasonable efforts to implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over an Internet=connected network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
[A. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the „Shine the Light Law,“ any users of the Service who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information that we shared, and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which we shared your information. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: VR ADVENTURES, 3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada, or by email at Robert@vr-adventures.com. In your request, please specify that you want a „California Privacy Rights Notice.“ Please allow at least thirty (30) days for a response.]
- HOW TO CONTACT US
VR Wonders LLC
Attn: Robert Wagner
3545 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 15A
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109